Here at bibliobibuli, we've been around the publishing block more than
just a few times. Let us use our knowledge and expertise to help you
figure out what steps you need to take to get your manuscript ready for
- More than 15 years of professional editorial experience working with well-known publishers such as Bloomberg Press, Consumer Guide, and McGraw-Hill.
- Successful publication of more than 200 books, including some honored by BusinessWeek, Barron’s, and other leading publications.
- In-depth experience working on a variety of subjects, from business to health, from crafts to history.
- Proven experience through all phases of the publishing process from acquisitions to development, from conception through publication.
- Expertise in Chicago, AP, and APA styles.
Whether you're looking to self-publish your book and are in need of editing or writing help, or whether you're with a publisher in need of an expert to help develop and polish a rough manuscript, we can help you make the most of your project.
What We Do...
- book proposal development
- content editing
- copyediting & line editing
- developmental editing
- editorial project management
- manuscript review & development
- writing & rewriting
Who We Are...
Kelli Christiansen is a publishing professional with more than 15 years
experience in acquisitions, development, editorial, and production. She has
acquired, developed, and edited more than 200 books for consumers and
What People Are Saying...
“Kelli Christiansen's work is marked by excellence, timeliness, and
cooperation. She will go the extra mile when needed at crunch time. I look
forward to her insights improving the next manuscript I bring in.”
--Stephen Isaacs, Executive Editor, Bloomberg Press
professional editorial services
kelli @ bibliobibuli.com
|“There are some people who read too
much: The bibliobibuli.”
|All pages in this website copyright © 2013.
All rights reserved.